Hi13-3SL :: 3-band Mobile Signal Repeater, EGSM/GSM, LTE, 3G, 500 m²
- Network: EGSM/GSM900 + LTE800 + 3G2100
- Coverage: up to 500-1000 m²
- Inbuilt indoor antenna
- Setup and monitoring via a mobile app
- Real time LCD display
- Smart AGC & MGC functions
- Conforms to RoHS & CE RED standards
HiBoost Hi13-3SL is a new-generation smart solution for mobile signal reception improvement. The equipment supports 3 frequency bands at a time and guarantees both smooth voice and speedy 3G & 4G services at a time. With a coverage of 500-1000 sq.m., the system is perfect to boost signal in a separate room, small apartment, studio, office, garage, basement, etc.Thanks to Smart Link Function you can manage and set up your booster remotely with a mobile app. Along with intelligent LCD display and smart software the amplifier can boast of a built-in indoor antenna.Purchase this triband booster now and provide strong connection throughout your home, office, etc!
*Mind that you should have at least 2-3 signal bars outside your house to provide overall strong signal enhancement. The device’s coverage also depends on building design features.
Built-In Indoor Antenna
HiBoost Hi13-3SL booster is super easy to mount and use as it goes with a built-in indoor antenna. You don’t need to install an indoor antenna separately as usually, as booster only is enough to cover the area of up to 500 sq.m. Learn more what you gain from this feature:
- Save time and efforts on installation
- Escape from additional antenna hanging on the wall and cabling
- Place a booster wherever you want regardless of the indoor antenna position
Smart Link Function
There’s no other cell phone repeater on the market that can boast of remote control ability. Thanks to Smart Link you can manage the system with a mobile app via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. The application you need is Signal Supervisor, it’s free and easy to download from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Monitor and set up your booster anytime anywhere
- Test your signal strength to find the best position for the outdoor antenna and to check the level of mobile signal enhancement
- Get detailed info on your mobile network, serving cell tower, carrier, etc.
- Share your device with an engineer for assistance
User-Friendly LCD Display
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Displays gain, frequency, and output power to let you keep control over the current working state.
- Smart Troubleshooting
- Detects and shows an exact kind of malfunction (ALC or ISO) giving you the cue what is necessary to fix.
- Assistance in Installation
- Helps to find best point for outdoor antenna mounting basing on the output power value displayed on the screen.
Smart AGC & MGC Functions
Automatic Gain Control
- Intelligent System Setup
- After the booster is on, AGC automatically measures input signal strength and adjusts best system parameters suitable for mobile signal reception conditions in your particular area.
- Powerful Network Protection
- AGC facilitates power control between the base station and a repeater to keep gain at the optimal level. This way HiBoost doesn’t overlap mobile network and keeps noise minimized.
Manual Gain Control
- The function lets you thoroughly adjust mobile signal amplification power on your own manually. Recommended for advanced users.
Hi13-3SL model standard kit includes:
- mobile signal booster,
- outdoor directional antenna,
- 50ft (15.2m) HiBoost 200 cable,
- 12V / 3A, AC/DC power supply,
- power cord with European standard plug
If you need to extend coverage area, you can add an external indoor antenna. For your convenience, an unbuilt antenna will turn off automatically when an external one is connected to the device. There’re 2 optional kits available:1) Panel Kit: indoor panel antenna, 50ft (15.2m) Hiboost200 cable2) Omni Kit: indoor omni ceiling antenna, 50ft (15.2m) Hiboost200 cableChoose the one that best meets your needs! Omni Kit is ideal if it’s necessary to provide all round coverage, while Panel Kit is suitable if you need to focus the signal into a particular direction.
|Coverage Area||500 m²|
|Network Type||Calls, 3G / UMTS, 4G / LTE|
|Frequency||800 MHz (4G/LTE), 900 MHz (GSM/EGSM), 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA)|
|Frequency Range||832~862MHz (Uplink) 791~821MHz (Downlink), 1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink)|
|Number Of Bands||Tri Band|
|Max. Gain||60dB (Uplink) - 65dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V.50/60Hz,Output DC 12V/3A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|Indication LEDs||Alarm LED|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||153 x 246 x 36mm/ 6 x 9.7 x 1.4inch|
|Booster Weight||1.8 kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||5 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% - 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|