Hi17-5S :: 5-band Mobile Signal Repeater, EGSM, DCS/LTE, 3G, LTE800, LTE2600, 1800 m²
- Networks: EGSM900+DCS/LTE1800+3G2100+LTE800+LTE2600 MHz
- Coverage: up to 1000-1800 m².
- SMart Link Function – Setup and monitoring via a mobile app
- Inbuilt indoor antenna
- Kit with all installation components
- User-friendly LCD display
- Suitable for all mobile carriers
*Mind that you should have at least 2-3 signal bars outside your house to provide overall strong signal enhancement. The device’s coverage also depends on building design features.
Built-In Indoor Antenna
HiBoost Hi17-5S booster is super easy to mount and use as it goes with a built-in indoor antenna. You don’t have to install an indoor antenna externally as usually, the booster itself is enough to cover your area of interest up to 1000 sq.m. Learn more what you gain from this feature:
- Save time and efforts on installation
- Escape from an antenna hanging inside your house/office and cabling
- Place a booster wherever you want regardless of the indoor antenna position
Smart Link Function
Thanks to Smart Link Function you can manage the boosting system from a mobile app via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. The application you need is Signal Supervisor, it’s free to download from Google Play or Apple Store. Find out its advantages:
- Monitor and set up your booster anytime anywhere
- Test your signal strength to find the best position for the outdoor antenna and to check the level of mobile signal enhancement
- Get detailed info on your mobile network, serving cell tower, carrier, etc.
- Share your device with an engineer for assistance
User-Friendly LCD Display
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Displays gain, frequency, and output power to let you keep control over the current working state.
- Smart Troubleshooting
- Detects and shows an exact kind of malfunction (ALC or ISO) giving you the cue what is necessary to fix.
- Assistance in Installation
- Helps to find best point for outdoor antenna mounting basing on the output power value displayed on the screen.
Smart AGC & MGC Functions
Automatic Gain Control
- Intelligent System Setup
- After the booster is on, AGC automatically measures input signal strength and adjusts best system parameters suitable for mobile signal reception conditions in your particular area.
- Powerful Network Protection
- AGC facilitates power control between the base station and a repeater to keep gain at the optimal level. This way HiBoost doesn’t overlap mobile network and keeps noise minimized.
Manual Gain Control
- The function lets you thoroughly adjust mobile signal amplification power on your own manually. Recommended for advanced users.
HiBoost Hi17-5S model comes in a full kit with all the necessary installation components. Its standard kit includes:
- mobile signal booster,
- outdoor directional antenna,
- 50ft (15.2m) HiBoost 200 cable,
- 12V / 3A, AC/DC power supply,
- power cord with European standard plug
If you need to extend a coverage area of the booster till up to 1000 sq.m., you’re welcome ad external indoor antennas. This model supports up to 2 external indoor antennas. For your convenience, an unbuilt antenna will turn off automatically when a second external antenna is connected to the device.There’re 2 optional kits available:1) Panel Kit: indoor panel antenna, 50ft (15.2m) Hiboost200 cable2) Omni Kit: indoor omni ceiling antenna, 50ft (15.2m) Hiboost200 cableChoose an optional kit that best meets your needs! Omni Kit is ideal if it’s necessary to provide all round coverage, while Panel Kit is suitable if you need to focus the signal into a particular direction.
|Coverage Area||1800 m²|
|Network Type||Calls, 3G / UMTS, 4G / LTE|
|Frequency||800 MHz (4G/LTE), 900 MHz (GSM/EGSM), 1800 MHz (DCS/LTE), 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA), 2600 MHz (4G/LTE)|
|Frequency Range||832~862MHz (Uplink) 791~821MHz (Downlink), 880~915MHz (Uplink) 925~960MHz (Downlink), 1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink), 2500~2570MHz (Uplink) 2620~2690MHz (Downlink)|
|Number Of Bands||Five Band|
|Max. Gain||65dB (Uplink) - 65dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V.50/60Hz,Output DC 12V/3A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||153 x 246 x 36mm/ 6 x 9.7 x 1.4inch|
|Booster Weight||1.8 kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||5 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% - 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|