Hi20-3S :: 3-band Mobile Signal Repeater, EGSM, DCS/LTE, WCDMA, 4000 m²
- Networks: EGSM900 + DCS/LTE1800 + WCDMA2100
- Coverage: up to 4000 m²/ ≈ 43000 sq. ft.
- Smart Link Function – Remote control via a mobile app
- Kit with an outdoor directional antenna and a cable
- Intelligent and informative LCD display
- AGC & MGC Functions
- Officially CE RED certified
HiBoost Hi20-3S is an innovative and professional solution for mobile signal reception improvement. The equipment supports 3 frequency bands at a time and guarantees both smooth voice and speedy 3G & 4G services. With a coverage of up to 4000 sq m/ ≈43000 sq ft, the system is suitable for any large area, such as a business center, office building, restaurant, hotel, shopping mall, etc.Thanks to Smart Link Function you can monitor and set up your booster remotely via a free mobile app.Purchase this cellular booster now and level up your mobile signal reception!
*Mind that in order to provide overall signal reception in your area, you should pick up at least 2-3 bars outside it. The repeater coverage area also depends on design features of your house or other building.
Smart Link Function
The booster can boast of Smart Link Function or remote control ability. Thanks to Smart Link you can manage the system with a mobile app via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or mobile Internet. The application you need is Signal Supervisor, it’s free and you can download it from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Control and set up your booster anytime anywhere
- Test your signal strength to find the best position for the outdoor antenna and to check the level of mobile signal enhancement
- Get detailed info on your mobile network, serving cell tower, carrier, etc.
- Share your device with an engineer for assistance
User-Friendly LCD Display
Displays gain, frequency, and output power to let you keep control over the current working state.
Detects and shows an exact kind of malfunction (ALC or ISO) giving you the cue what is necessary to fix.
Assistance in Installation
Helps to find best point for outdoor antenna mounting basing on the output power value displayed on the screen.
Smart AGC & MGC Functions
Automatic Gain Control
Intelligent System Setup
After the booster is on, AGC automatically measures input signal strength and adjusts the best system parameters suitable for mobile signal reception conditions in your particular area.
Powerful Network Protection
AGC facilitates power control between the base station and a repeater to keep gain at the optimal level. This way HiBoost doesn’t overlap mobile network and keeps noise minimized.
Manual Gain Control
The function lets you thoroughly adjust mobile signal amplification power on your own manually. Recommended for advanced users.
HiBoost Hi20-3S model standard kit includes:
- mobile signal booster,
- outdoor directional antenna,
- 50ft (15.2m) HiBoost 300 cable,
- 12V / 7A, AC/DC power supply,
- power cord with European standard plug
1) Panel PRO Kit: indoor panel antenna, 35ft (10.6m) Hiboost300 cable2) Omni PRO Kit: indoor omni ceiling antenna, 35ft (10.6m) Hiboost300 cableTo extend the coverage area up to 4000 sq.m., you can upgrade any optional kit up to 6 additional indoor antennas + splitters, couplers. etc.
|Coverage Area||4000 m²|
|Network Type||Calls, 3G / UMTS, 4G / LTE|
|Frequency||900 MHz (GSM/EGSM), 1800 MHz (DCS/LTE), 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA)|
|Frequency Range||880~915MHz (Uplink) 925~960MHz (Downlink), 1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink)|
|Number Of Bands||Tri Band|
|Max. Gain||65dB (Uplink) - 70dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC100~240V.50/60Hz, Output DC12V/7A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||220*280*55 mm / 8.7*11*2.2 inch|
|Booster Weight||3.6 kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||5.33 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% - 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|