Hi20-5S :: 5-band Mobile Signal Repeater, EGSM, DCS/LTE, WCDMA, LTE800, LTE2600, 4000 m²
- Networks: EGSM900+DCS/LTE1800+WCDMA2100+LTE800+LTE2600 MHz
- Coverage: up to 4000 m²/ ≈ 43000 sq ft
- Remote control via a free mobile app
- Kit with outdoor directional antenna and cable
- Intelligent and informative LCD display
- Smart AGC & MGC functions
- Officially CE- and RoHS-certified
Mobile signal booster HiBoost Hi20-5S is a professional way to improve mobile signal coverage! The device supports 5 signal standards at a time (GSM 900+DCS 1800 +WCDMA 2100 + LTE 1800+ LTE 2600 MHz) and guarantees reliable voice, fast 3G and 4G data throughput at a time. The booster is suitable for all mobile operators in Europe and UK.HiBoost Hi20-5S model is able to cover spacious indoor zones up to 4000 sq m/ ≈43000 sq ft, such as a business center, office building, restaurant, hotel, shopping mall, etc.Thanks to an innovative Smart Link function it’s easy to monitor and troubleshoot your device right from a smartphone via a free app.Purchase this five band cellular booster now and enjoy always strong and smooth signal reception!
*Mind that in order to provide overall signal reception in your area, you should pick up at least 2-3 bars outside it. The repeater coverage area also depends on design features of your house or other building.
Smart Link Function
There’s no other cell phone repeater on the EU market that can boast of remote control ability. Thanks to Smart Link you can monitor and control the system with a mobile app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. The application you need is Signal Supervisor, it’s free to download from Google Play or Apple Store. Get more convenience in the palm of your hand!
- Control and set up your booster anytime anywhere
- Test your signal strength to find the best position for the outdoor antenna and to check the level of mobile signal enhancement
- Get detailed info on your mobile network, serving cell tower, carrier, etc.
- Share your device with an engineer for assistance
User-Friendly LCD Display
Smart AGC & MGC Functions
Automatic Gain Control
Intelligent System Setup
After the booster is on, AGC automatically measures input signal strength and adjusts best system parameters suitable for mobile signal reception conditions in your particular area.
Powerful Network Protection
AGC facilitates power control between the base station and a repeater to keep gain at the optimal level. This way HiBoost doesn’t overlap mobile network and keeps noise minimized.
Manual Gain Control
The function lets you thoroughly adjust mobile signal amplification power on your own manually. Recommended for advanced users.
HiBoost Hi20-5S model standard kit includes all the installation components:
- mobile signal booster,
- outdoor directional antenna,
- 50ft (15.2m) HiBoost 300 cable,
- 12V / 7A, AC/DC power supply,
- power cord with European standard plug
1) Panel PRO Kit: indoor panel antenna, 35ft (10.6m) Hiboost300 cable2) Omni PRO Kit: indoor omni ceiling antenna, 35ft (10.6m) Hiboost300 cableTo extend the coverage area up to 4000 sq.m., you can upgrade any optional kit up to 6 additional indoor antennas + splitters, couplers. etc.
|Coverage Area||4000 m²|
|Network Type||Calls, 3G / UMTS, 4G / LTE|
|Frequency||800 MHz (4G/LTE), 900 MHz (GSM/EGSM), 1800 MHz (DCS/LTE), 2100 MHz (3G/WCDMA), 2600 MHz (4G/LTE)|
|Frequency Range||832~862MHz (Uplink) 791~821MHz (Downlink), 880~915MHz (Uplink) 925~960MHz (Downlink), 1710~1785MHz (Uplink) 1805~1880MHz (Downlink), 1920~1980MHz (Uplink) 2110~2170MHz (Downlink), 2500~2570MHz (Uplink) 2620~2690MHz (Downlink)|
|Number Of Bands||Five Band|
|Max. Gain||65dB (Uplink) - 70dB (Downlink)|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 31dB / 1 dB step, dip switch control|
|Intelligent AGC (ALC / ISO)||≥42 dB / ≥42 dB|
|Gain Flatness||Typical ≤5 dB (P-P)|
|Noise Figure @ Max. System Gain||Typical ≤5 dB|
|Group Delay||≤ 1 μs|
|Frequency Stability||≤0.01 ppm|
|Power Supply||Input AC100~240V.50/60Hz, Output DC12V/7A|
|Input & Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|LCD Display||Frequency, Gain, Output Power, ALC, ISO, etc.|
|I /O Port Type||N-Female|
|Dimensions||220*280*55 mm / 8.7*11*2.2 inch|
|Booster Weight||3.6 kg|
|Booster Weight with KIT||5.33 kg|
|Relative Humidity||5% - 95%|
|Barometric Pressure||55 kPa -106 kPa|